All 9 art Reviews

Lightmares Lightmares

Wallpaper worthy as always.

Illunis Illunis

Getting better all the time, it's always a pleasure logging back in and seeing how you progress.

May heaven grant you fortune May heaven grant you fortune

I've had an account here for maybe 7 years now, haven't been on in forever but decided to check out the ol' website today and as soon as I saw just a glimpse of this on the front page I knew it was Carrion. You have such a unique style and i've always admired it.

You were my favorite artist back when I was submitting shitty art and It's good to see that not only are you still holding it down but you've improved so much. Keep up it Carrion, you're my hero <3

Carrion responds:

Hey! I followed you art back then too!! You should post more stuff!!! PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR PIXELS!!!!

Nobody Died Nobody Died

If finn and batman had a baby

and then sent him to live with extended family. this would be him.

Tired Knight Study Tired Knight Study

yo for real though

you iight

Doris Day Doris Day

that's a long neck.

bitch got a man neck

SuperKusoKao responds:

I'm sorry. I used a reference and her neck looked like that. She could be extending it a bit to achieve the look she wanted in the photo. Also, that is an average neck. Have you ever looked at one before?

Dickbutt Dickbutt

*stares*

don't worry, I understand you.

Soldier Soldier

really nice

So much detail, odd that'd you'd draw the flag backwards. is there a meaning to it or was it by accident? Well nonetheless really wel done

Eddde responds:

The flag is always backwards on US uniforms

CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS

lol ..what?

You were baffled by my submission, and then i stumble across this masterpeice lol