Jotun Jotun

I have to say this is incredibly refreshing. I love the art style and the way you tell your story. This gave me new hope for newgrounds, by far the best i've seen from here in a long long time. Hope to see more.

a Skyrim Story a Skyrim Story

My character looks .. just like that. Except the eye that has the red line is pure white. Makes me kind of sad that I was so unoriginal lol. Well I really enjoyed it. Pretty long and I can see you kinda cut some corners a bit with the animation but I enjoyed it.

The Focus Group The Focus Group

The animation wasn't that good, but the audio annoyed me.. so much. Maybe get a better quality microphone?

The Guardian The Guardian

First off, the art was definitely amazing. I felt it really nailed that flixel/shadow of the colossus look.
Now, the audio throughout the game was an issue. These long gaps of walking over and over coupled with lack of ANY audio, including sound effects made it seem even more dragged. Even wind or maybe the sounds of birds in the distance. The stomping of the guardians feet. All elements that could've been utilized better in my opinion.
As I mentioned before, the walking was a bit tedious and I feel like you could have told the same story without having the player rewalk the same path, especially as a pixel it just seemed like filler. "Oh collect more berries >_>"
Overall, your concept is there. Story wise it could use some work. Even some grammatical errors here and there. Keep it up though, definitely had potential.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

Sufjan Stevens?

Well either way, good game.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

I did not enjoy this at all. The scripting was very foreign. "Ugh sally.. I miss you.. Much" It's almost laughable. I'm a huge fan of flixel-esque serious games but this was bad. The man "I see in your future.. ugh.. my heart.. im sorry" *falls*
It sounds as if a 12 year old girl wrote this.

Fancy Mike - Lights in the Sky Fancy Mike - Lights in the Sky

*cries

I was just playing the facebook game and thinking "games okay but i really need to find this bg music) and like two hours later whilst im just cruising through the audio portal i come across thisAWESOME moosik

[Blue] [Blue]

i like it.

Most trance or techno are very repitive. but i didnt find myself bored at all in this song. very fluid. I saw more than blue when i heard this song by the way. more of a gangster rainbow. i like it alot. *high five*

Kioh responds:

:D Thanks, it was actually my first attempt at a real song.. ^^ I personally think it sucks.. O.o; I mean.. It needs more melodies.. But other than that.. I guess it's decent.. Anyways, thanks for the review. :D

(::Surfing On Color::) GWC (::Surfing On Color::) GWC

makes me wanna commit genocide. (in a good way)

im not much of a techno fan, but i really liked this. Catchy beat and cool riffs, not very repetitive. I like it. *high five*

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I see what you mean by genocide LOL. Makes you want to dance like crazy and go out on a rampage of a massive killing spree because you are so fired up. :D I AM SO PROUD TO MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO DO THAT! ^__^

May heaven grant you fortune May heaven grant you fortune

I've had an account here for maybe 7 years now, haven't been on in forever but decided to check out the ol' website today and as soon as I saw just a glimpse of this on the front page I knew it was Carrion. You have such a unique style and i've always admired it.

You were my favorite artist back when I was submitting shitty art and It's good to see that not only are you still holding it down but you've improved so much. Keep up it Carrion, you're my hero <3

Carrion responds:

Hey! I followed you art back then too!! You should post more stuff!!! PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR PIXELS!!!!

Nobody Died Nobody Died

If finn and batman had a baby

and then sent him to live with extended family. this would be him.

Tired Knight Study Tired Knight Study